Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: Giants' Celebration Put On Hold By Padres

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Giants' Celebration Put On Hold By Padres

The Giants did all they could to come back, but it just wasn't good enough. Freddy Sanchez has got to get a better read on the ball, although Huff did crush it. I just got back from the game late, so I wont be writing a full blog entry tonight, but I will tomorrow.

Boy, I hope they wrap this thing up tomorrow. You don't want this to linger too long and give the Padres any hope. Zito needs to come up big. He sure is earning enough money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.