Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: I Will Be Back Shortly--Was in Las Vegas, Been Sick

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Will Be Back Shortly--Was in Las Vegas, Been Sick

Hey all,

Sorry for not posting. I recently went to Vegas for a wedding and had zero time to post.

Vegas is a blast! I recommend everyone to take a trip, even if you're not into gambling. There's sites, fine dining, and many tourists attractions for tourists and families.

I gambled a bit and came out ahead. It helped that I won on a Wheel of Fortune machine at the airport.

Anyhow, Cain was signed during my trip. What a good thing! It would pain me if Magic Johnson's Los Angeles Dodgers got a hold of Cainer.

Fortunately, Cain will be a Giants for a long time...

***Posts coming soon***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.