Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: 8th INNING WEIRDNESS: Why I Hate the Idea of Playoff Expansion

Saturday, May 21, 2011

8th INNING WEIRDNESS: Why I Hate the Idea of Playoff Expansion

Read this nice piece on MLB playoff expansion...Trying to keep my blog fresh, so when I'm too busy to write, I will re-blog articles I like. Click on the links in the entry to be directed to the author's site to read the whole thing.

...

8th INNING WEIRDNESS: Why I Hate the Idea of Playoff Expansion: "In 1993, the Giants had one of the best seasons in their franchise's history. It was the first year of new ownership after Peter Magowan sav..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.