Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: My interview with the San Francisco Giants' 2009 Number 1 Draft Pick Zack Wheeler

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My interview with the San Francisco Giants' 2009 Number 1 Draft Pick Zack Wheeler



I had the pleasure of interviewing the San Francisco Giants' first draft pick of 2009, Zack Wheeler. He is a good, young pitcher and would be a great addition to the Giants' stellar rotation.

The interview will tell you all you need to know about Mr. Wheeler. Be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Follow me on twitter @vintalkingiants.

Questions or comments? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your questions may be answered on my blog.

Be sure to use the #talkinggiants tag when referring to my article on twitter.

Don't forget to take my poll on the left of my site.

Add me on Facebook. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.