Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: The Bleacher Report is now my second home.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Bleacher Report is now my second home.

Thanks to Paul Strobeck, I am now a writer for the Bleacher Report. I posted a few articles from here on there, so you probably would not be reading anything new as of right now, but if you can leave a comment on there, that would help a great deal. I will continue to post here, and will post what I write here on there. Hopefully, this is a step in the right direction to launching my career. Thank you to all who have been reading my work. Here is the link to my Bleacher Report profile.

Also, please do not hesitate to leave me comments on here or there. I really want to hear fans' opinions and answer them. Be sure to take my polls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.