Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: Not Baseball Related, But Pretty Cool None The Less

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Not Baseball Related, But Pretty Cool None The Less

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Female-stand-in-helps-earn-Michigan-football-tea?urn=highschool-269206...Check it out. A girl filled in for the starting kicker on a high school football team and was key in the school's victory. This is really a great story.

On my way to the Giants/Dodgers game tonight. Who will be starting in center field? Rowand? Ross? Velez? We'll find out, and I will be sure to have the complete story after the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.