Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: Off Days Are A Drag

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Off Days Are A Drag

I really hate off-days, especially after the Giants get a thrilling win. What do you guys think of off days? Better yet, what do you guys plan to do tonight with no Giants Baseball? Maybe I'll go out to the San Jose Giants game and practice my play-by-play and get some audio from there. Man, I really can't wait to BEAT LA! Hopefully tonight, the Rockies can help us out at beat the Phillies, so that their Wild Card lead can get cut to 1 instead of increasing to 2 (that's a big difference!). It's funny how baseball works. One day, the Rockies are the villain, but the next day, you hope the Rockies can be your hero. Baseball, gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.