Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: Rockies vs. Padres Update

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rockies vs. Padres Update

If you're a Giants fan, you should be watching FOX if you are not already. So far, it's all good news for the Giants. Todd Helton singled in 2 to give the Rockies a 2-1 lead. Let's hope the Rockies can keep up their good play. If everything holds up, the Giants have a chance to pick up a game tonight and cut the deficit to 2 games behind the Pads.

As for the Wild Card watch, I fully believe that the Phillies won't be a problem for the Giants. I don't mean they are gonna overtake them, but I mean they will have to contend with the Braves instead, who are just 1 game ahead of the Phillies now. I think the Phillies are going to overtake them for the division no problem, which is fine with me. Frankly, the Braves scare me a lot less than the Phillies, and Giants fans should hope to be battling them for the Wild Card instead of the fighting Phils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.