Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: The mailbag is open, Giants news and notes

Friday, January 28, 2011

The mailbag is open, Giants news and notes

Since I started this blog, I aimed to create a baseball forum where fans can talk and debate about the game. In order to enhance interactivity with my readers, I am opening my mailbag to your questions, comments, and feedback. Your e-mails may be posted on my blog along with my answers to them. I will try to post a mailbag blog entry once per week, depending on the volume of e-mails I get.

Click here to send an e-mail to my mailbag. I look forward to answering your questions, as I enjoy interacting with my readers and talking baseball.

Also, don't forget to follow me on twitter @vintalkingiants

...

Here are some Giants news and notes. Click on the hyperlinks below for more information.



Giants ink Jeff Suppan to a minor league deal. 


Giants sign Andres Torres to one-year deal.


Giants avoid arbitration with Javier Lopez.

Giants make Casilla deal official.


Ross, Sanchez, and Ramirez back for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.