Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: Henry Schulman: Giants pitcher Barry Zito taken to hospital after an auto accident

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Henry Schulman: Giants pitcher Barry Zito taken to hospital after an auto accident

I just learned that Barry Zito was transported to a hospital and released after he was involved in a two-car traffic accident tonight, confirmed by the police department in West Hollywood...

...

I will let you know more when I find out. I hope Zito is okay, pitching-wise (he left the hospital and is fine). The Giants don't exactly have the greatest rotation depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.