Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: Barry M. Bloom/MLB.com: Long balls don't carry Giants far enough

Monday, April 18, 2011

Barry M. Bloom/MLB.com: Long balls don't carry Giants far enough

PHOENIX -- It wasn't as if Aubrey Huff was going to traverse an entire season without hitting a homer, but he picked game No. 15 on Sunday at Chase Field as an opportune time to blast No. 1.

Link: http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2011_04_17_sfnmlb_arimlb_1&mode=recap&c_id=sf

...


Getty Images

No time for thoughts today. The Giants did not get it done defensively, and it cost them yet again. The Giants need to turn it around in Denver if they want to win this series.

Here's Kruk and Kuipe for the game recap...


Follow me on twitter @vintalkingiants

Be sure to use the #talkinggiants tag when referring to my blog on twitter. 

Questions or comments? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your questions may be answered on my blog. 

Be sure to take my poll on the left.

Add me on Facebook. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.