Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: To My Readers: My upcoming interview with San Francisco Giants' hurler Jonathan Sanchez

Friday, April 15, 2011

To My Readers: My upcoming interview with San Francisco Giants' hurler Jonathan Sanchez

There's a very good chance I will be doing an interview with Jonathan Sanchez, starting pitcher for the San Francisco Giants. I am really excited for this opportunity, and I hope it goes through.

In a nutshell, my The Bleacher Report piece on him led to the interview. One of my readers contacted me about the article, and it eventually led to a possible interview with the star pitcher.

Now is where you guys can participate. If you have any suggestions on topics I should ask about or angles I could go for, please feel free to contact me or comment below. This would be my first time interviewing a professional baseball player, and I am a little nervous to be honest, but I should be just fine.

Also, please feel free to contact me with possible interview questions. If they are good, I might use them, but nothing controversial. My goal is to profile Sanchez and make him look good, not bash him.

We all know Sanchez frustrates Giants fans with the high walk totals, loads of baserunners, etc., but he is one of the best pitchers in the game and has a good story to tell like all professional baseball players -- and I look forward to hearing it.


Follow me on twitter @vintalkingiants

Be sure to use the #talkinggiants tag when referring to my blog on twitter. 

Questions or comments? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your questions may be answered on my blog. 

Be sure to take my poll on the left.

Add me on Facebook. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.