Talking Giants Baseball: A San Francisco Giants/Baseball Blog: My Interview With the San Francisco Giants' No. 1 Draft Pick Gary Brown

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Interview With the San Francisco Giants' No. 1 Draft Pick Gary Brown

Here is my first ever interview with a professional sports player. I had the privilege to interview the San Francisco Giants' No. 1 draft pick -- the speedy center-fielder Gary Brown.

Brown is currently playing for the Class A San Jose Giants, and he is doing very well. He is hitting .341 with one home run and a .429 on-base percentage.

Brown is a very confident baseball player who is ready to play. I think you will all like what he has to say. He's young, fast, and ready to contribute.

He is another character that will be good inside the Giants' clubhouse. Enjoy the interview.



What do you guys think about this future sports star?




Follow me on twitter @vintalkingiants

Be sure to use the #talkinggiants tag when referring to my blog on twitter. 

Questions or comments? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your questions may be answered on my blog. 

Be sure to take my poll on the left.

Add me on Facebook. Click here  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

The Mailbag is open. Contact me with your questions.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? E-mail my blog mailbag at vc4re@yahoo.com. Your question may be posted on my blog, along with answers.